Biggest Loser countdown

I have less than 30 days left on the BL challenge at work. I've been out of town this weekend and then sick the last 2 days. I really need to step it up. My goal was to do Insanity but I might have to put it off until October. Anyway, my goal is to go hard these next 20+ so days with 2 a days. I'm doing the couch to 5k program and hope to run my first 5k on the 24th. I haven't decided what I'm going to do but I'm putting it all together right now. For this week at least, I'll probably do 30 day shred and will probably go with my trusty NYBP to close it out. I wanted to share this article that I came across a few weeks ago because I really want to incorporate these moves as well. I will keep you posted. Q

Here is the article.

0 comments:

About this blog

This is my journey to not just lose weight but to have my best body ever!!!

Followers