30 day (ish) shred results

It took me a little longer than 30 days to complete the workouts but I think it paid off. I truly believe rest days are beneficial to recovery. I still have to do my youtube video, and upload my before and after pics. I was shocked!!! I mean I know it was that TOM when I started but it was kind of sad. Yeah I had truly slacked off after the wedding but I'm back now and it feels soooooo good. After tallying where I initially started on this journey (prior to the wedding), what I gained back, and what I recently lost, I'm down a total of 30 pounds!!!

I never thought I would be in this situation in my life but here I am. I won't make excuses and I don't feel sorry for myself either. I just accept the way things are and put in the work to get to where I need to be, that's it. And I know this journey is inspiring and encouraging someone so if not me, then who? So yeah I'm good with it. So here are my results for the 30+ days it took me to finish. One more note, I stopped the 6 week six pack and did turbo jam instead towards the end. Jillian was just too annoying for me (I'm weird I know) and so one workout was enough.
Pounds lost: 10
Bust: 1 inch lost
Hips: 1 inch lost
R Upper Thigh: 1 inch lost
L Upper Thigh: 1 inch lost
R Lower Thigh: .5 inch lost
L Lower Thigh: .5 inch lost
Waist: 3 inches lost!!!!
Belly button: 3 inches lost!!
R Arm: .5 inch lost
L Arm: .5 inch lost

I lost a grand total of 12 inches. My clothes are loose, my face is slimming and I'm not as tired anymore. So now that I've tackled that beast, I'm on to Insanity. Keep pushing y'all!!! Q

0 comments:

About this blog

This is my journey to not just lose weight but to have my best body ever!!!

Followers