What a typical day of eating looks like for me

There are so many eating plans out there and so many diets. But since I have so much going on, I don't have time to really "think" and put a lot of energy into what I eat. My way is simple and healthy. So here is how I eat:
Upon rising: glass of warm water with lemon
Breakfast: 1 cup of fiber one and 3/4 cup of skim milk, 1 orange
Snack: 1 gala apple with 2 T of peanut butter
Lunch: Smart Ones meal (usually around 250 calories)
Snack: 1 stick of part skim cheese stick
Dinner: (Usually after my evening workout) 1 scoop of protein shake with water, grilled chicken breast with a large salad made with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and 1 T of vinagrette.

I will adjust the way I eat depending on how many workouts I'm doing that day. On my 2 a day, days, I usually have 2 shakes. I drink a ton of water, a least 96 ounces a day. I also do Greek yogurt with granola, steel cut oats, and some other foods and shakes. I also try to drink at least one cup of green tea daily. I eat my meals so most of my carbs are consumed early in the day and try to eat the ones that are good for you and filled with fiber. So that's it. Let me know if you have any questions. Q

0 comments:

About this blog

This is my journey to not just lose weight but to have my best body ever!!!

Followers